Morals and Principles
1. Don’t jump on the bandwagon thinking it is a safe choice.
2. Nothing happens without cause. Accordingly, reflect on own words and actions attracting any response.
3. Speaking truth is always harder for those spreading lies, so truth is a bitter medicine for them to swallow.
4. When you epitomize what you condemn in your speech about others, your character is on display.
5. The legacy might be decorated with plastic flowers and ribbons, the effects have lasting impact extended into generations for victims of illegal warfare, sponsoring terrorism, communal violence and legislations for vested interests.
6. What you sow is what you reap as you cannot expect jelly beans to sprout from poison ivy.
7. Treat others the way you like to be treated by them i.e. mutual respect even when you agree to disagree on any and all issues.
8. Don’t claim anything that does not belong to you or related to you for that would be a theft.
9. Don’t ride on other’s back. Instead carve your destiny through self-development and originality.
10.Be sincere not superficial. Anything contrived leads to exposure and embarrassment.
11. Duplicity and deception are self-deceiving. When you deceive others, you are the first one to be deceived.
12. Invasion of others privacy while living own life shrouded in secrecy is a major hypocrisy.
13. What you deny others is what you pay for in Karma.
14. Fame and fortune fades away with time and events unlike everlasting sun, the moon and the stars shining and glowing infinity and beyond nurturing life. Be the sun and the moon spreading light and dispel darkness beginning with you.
15. Life is an opportunity not to be wasted in thoughtless indulgence and fiduciary duty.
16. Silence to injustice is license to en masse practice.
17. Free spirit is never enslaved in contrast to lifestyle bowing to hierarchy.
18. Superiority is a complex emanating from inferiority and insecurity.
19. Beauty is skin deep. Inner purity is the real charm and grace.
20. Imitation has artificial value that diminishes with test of time.
21. Sacrifice is a tall order for those surviving and thriving at others expense and compromise.
22. Guilt is inescapable on activities with no remorse.
23. Conscience is witness to morals and principles in life.
24. Accept responsibility for actions and decisions. Don’t look for scapegoat to avoid consequence.
25. Control qualities such as greed, envy, hatred and intolerance controlling you. You will then find a way out of self-destructive course.
26. Knowledge is knowing. Intelligence is comprehension and proper application. Education is learning to educate self and others.
27. Deal with the enemy within to help you deal with challenges in life.
28. Condescendence is a sign of despondence.
29. Be guided not by impulse rather intuition.
30. Peace within spreads peace around.
Peace to all!
Author & Presenter PadminiArhant.com
Spouse in Divine Mission